Luckie & Company is seeking an energetic writer who can be creative and compelling in any length, format or medium to join our nationally recognized digital storytelling team.
The ideal candidate embraces every outlet for digital writing, from blogging and journalism to Twitter and Facebook. This writer must be flexible, with the ability to write in many different client voices and keep these voices consistent across a wide range of digital media.
The Digital Content Writer will be tasked with writing the social, Web, email and app content for several of Luckie’s regional, national and even global clients. The writer will work closely with the community managers, planners and content strategists in our Digital Content department, along with designers, ad strategists, developers and more to create amazing, ongoing stories. Luckie Digital Content is focused on generating buzz and sales for our clients while providing their audiences with practical, helpful and entertaining content — not just advertising.
The ideal candidate will have:
• A bachelor’s degree in journalism, mass communications, advertising, creative writing or something you can loosely argue is similar.
• At least one year of professional writing experience in journalism, marketing or PR.
• Experience creating content exclusively for digital channels, such as site pages, liveblogs, Twitter, Facebook pages, Pinterest, Instagram and mobile apps.
• Familiarity with SEO best practices for digital content.
• A strong knowledge of AP Style.
• A relentless attention to detail, grammar and consistency.
• A rigorous work ethic and ability to produce strong work on tight deadlines
To apply, please send three relevant writing examples, a resume and three professional references to Human Resources Manager Melissa Wheeler, Melissa.Wheeler@Luckie.com