A human experience agency runs on – you guessed it – humans. But not just any humans. Exceptional, smart, nice, curious humans who are hungry for answers and full of ideas.
A career at Luckie is not about having a typical background. You may be a marketer/designer hybrid who loves crowdsourcing. Or a social media pro who brainstorms brand partnerships between meetings. And you’d definitely need to be a creative who understands the power of big data.
Since the business of human engagement is filled with infinite possibilities, we look for employees that are too. It’s a good time to be at Luckie. Plus, there are doughnuts.
Think you’ve got something (or a lot of things) to bring to the table? Let’s talk.
Half days on Fridays.
Doughnuts and in-house happy hours on Fridays.
We love our humans and their dogs.
We’ll help you save for later.
Full, comprehensive coverage with options.
Because life happens.
Opportunities for continuing education and career growth.
Maternity and paternity paid time off available.
What does Luckie smell like?
"Coffee, snack cakes, brains and Jack Daniels."
What’s the weirdest project you have ever worked on?
"Photoshopping clothes onto Little Debbie snack cakes."
Luckie & Company
Luckie is looking for a writer. A copywriter, that is, for those of you with an affinity for Bill Bernbach.
But more than anything, we are looking for a conceptual writer. The kind of writer with the ability to not only come up with a brilliant idea, but also have some idea about how to bring it to life. And while being able to write across channels is important, being able to see things that others don’t is critical. In this vein, we’ve sent Little Debbie into space, petitioned Congress to reverse the American workweek and started a barbecue war in enemy territory. We want big, bold ideas that make clients nervous and the industry jealous.
At Luckie, we have one of the most diverse client lists in the business: dog food, snack cakes, tourism, banking, energy, addiction recovery, hospitals, liquor, HIV drugs, a chain of pubs, rehab centers and logistics. Yeah, wrap your head around that. We use data to help write briefs that are based on human truths, not client proof points. We have doughnuts on Thursday mornings. We have happy hour on Thursday afternoons. We are a dog-friendly organization. Someone brought a chicken once. We are not a chicken-friendly agency anymore.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Work with art directors, designers and planners to come up with ideas for large integrated campaigns that include traditional, digital, social and experiential media.
• Work on video projects with our in-house production practice. Yeah, we’ve got people who shoot and edit. Stuff like rips for new business, brand videos, social videos and cool stuff we do just for ourselves.
• Stand up for your ideas internally and in front of clients. Be able to make your case intelligently and with passion. We like people with an opinion.
• Work on the occasional insane deadline for new business or a special client request.
• Immerse yourself in the latest technology. Some of the best ideas can be brought to life and accelerated with what’s new and what’s next. Be curious.
• Understand the role of content across channels. To truly make a big idea spread, it pays to know how to write for everything from a website to a Snapchat post.
Generally 3-6 years of experience, inside agency life
We need someone who can hit the ground running. We love fresh faces right out of school, but this position requires time spent at an agency, experience with video and a body of work that reflects bold thinking and an appreciation of the craft. Awards help
Are you the one? apply here http://smrtr.io/J8eQ7g
Luckie & Company
An Engagement Supervisor partners with senior account leadership on overall account health and quality of work. Establishes and grows senior-level client relationships, especially as related to ongoing account planning, to ensure all opportunities and challenges are understood, solutions identified and the account is being developed in a strategic and successful manner.
Provide Strategic and Marketing Leadership
• Understand core client business strategy and uncover new ways to support and deliver that strategy through superior customer experience and enabling technologies
• Maintain brand and digital strategies and filter client needs
• Work collaboratively with planning, data and creative teams to profitably execute strategies and programs
• Help implement and interpret analysis to support strategies and programs
• Ensure tactical alignment with goals, objectives and strategies
• Contribute to teamwork and a constructive work environment
• Work to hit expectations for key deliverables
• Participate in client presentations and dialogue as requested
• Help build trust, credibility and client referrals
• Effectively work with remote teams
Utilize Strong Business Acumen:
• Work with project managers to strategically manage complex digital engagements
• Assist in leading strategic planning engagements
• Manage account profitability at or above margin targets
• Develop and meet accurate quarterly and annual revenue forecasts
Desired Skills and Experience
To apply, visit us here http://smrtr.io/NBIF0w