A human experience agency runs on – you guessed it – humans. But not just any humans. Exceptional, smart, nice, curious humans who are hungry for answers and full of ideas.
A career at Luckie is not about having a typical background. You may be a marketer/designer hybrid who loves crowdsourcing. Or a social media pro who brainstorms brand partnerships between meetings. And you’d definitely need to be a creative who understands the power of big data.
Since the business of human engagement is filled with infinite possibilities, we look for employees that are too. It’s a good time to be at Luckie. Plus, there are doughnuts.
Think you’ve got something (or a lot of things) to bring to the table? Let’s talk.
Half days on Fridays.
Doughnuts and in-house happy hours on Fridays.
We love our humans and their dogs.
We’ll help you save for later.
Full, comprehensive coverage with options.
Because life happens.
Opportunities for continuing education and career growth.
Maternity and paternity paid time off available.
What’s the weirdest project you have ever worked on?
"Photoshopping clothes onto Little Debbie snack cakes."
What does Luckie smell like?
"Coffee, snack cakes, brains and Jack Daniels."
Luckie & Company
Atlanta or Birmingham
We are looking for an Analyst, responsible for analyzing large data sets, spread across multiple clients, to derive actionable insights and support strategic marketing decision making in multiple channels including digital, social, direct and traditional advertising.
If you don’t meet the qualifications, but are just finishing a relevant advanced degree, we still want to hear from you. Luckie is the place to go from crunching numbers to truly being able to derive insights that translate into strategic business decisions.
Luckie & Company
Luckie is seeking a talented Web Designer in our Duluth, GA office, to help craft clean, modern, responsive websites and digital solutions for our clients. This position would be mainly focused on our health and pharma clients so experience in the pharma industry is preferred.
This individual should be motivated to create innovative solutions working with our Design Director and content teams. They should flourish in a collaborative team environment and be comfortable interfacing with project managers, developers and client teams. Applicants should have an understanding of key UI/UX concepts so their designs can aid our clients in meeting and exceeding their business goals. A successful candidate will be able to translate high-level requirements into forward thinking, functional designs, that will help our clients site’s keep pace with the latest design trends.
Here’s what we need you to be able do:
• Work with the design and UI/UX team to conceptualize original, clean, responsive designs for our health and pharma clients
• Execute all creative stages from concept to final hand-off to the Development Team for implementation
• Create PSDs or working files for the Development Team to reference during their build
• Follow in-house design guidelines, best practices and standards
• Present and defend designs and key deliverables to peers and stakeholders
• Incorporate design direction and feedback from multiple partners and stakeholders
• Work with stakeholders to design solutions that solve an organization’s business needs
• 4 or more years of experience as a web designer
• Demonstrable design skills with a strong portfolio
• Experience with responsive design
• Advanced knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite
• Knowledge of best practices in design and UI/UX
• Adaptable team player
• Strong organization, time management, and communication skills