Here’s what you’ll do:Luckie Art Buyer:
- Work with stock houses to maintain agency relationship and manage our corporate accounts with stock houses.
- Provide and document asset usage info, purchase licenses, and download/save assets.
- Maintain rights managed assets such as license renewals.
- Provide pricing estimates and manage purchase orders/invoices.
- Manage and assign ISCI codes and/or AD IDs for TV and radio spots.
- Update as-produced scripts, send to Spot Genie, and review TV spots for Closed Captioning approval.
- Create purchase orders and reconcile invoices.
- Oversee internal production reviews (daily sign-offs) for print ads, collateral, out of home and digital executions.
- Coordinate retouching/composite work. Cnce approved, manage internal approvals and work with vendor.
- Work with and maintain relationships with various third-party vendors.
- Review all final art files before releasing to vendors to ensure accuracy and that they’re within project/estimate scope.
- Provide print specifications when necessary.
- Manage purchase orders and invoices.
- Work with our in-house video production department, Luckie Underground, on production jobs as a PA including shopping for props and wardrobe, craft service, securing equipment, general production errands, and attending shoots as needed.
- Assist Producer with all administrative duties for broadcast production including creating purchase orders, approving invoices, formatting estimates, reconciling budgets after production is complete, and generating wrap reports.
- Create pre-production documents including talent contracts, schedules, casting and location documents, vendor lists, etc.
- Create as-produced scripts after each audio session and when TV/Video jobs are complete.
- Update and maintain the production folder on the server with all pertinent information for each job throughout the production process and wrapping the job when it’s complete.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Strong attention-to-detail, organizational & communication skills
- Sense of teamwork; ability to work across & with multiple disciplines & teams to achieve great work
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced environment & adapt to change
- Ability to multi-task
- Able to work within client/project budgets
- Basic knowledge of design programs including InDesign; Photoshop; Illustrator; Acrobat; Windows programs (Word, Excel, PPT)