A human experience agency runs on – you guessed it – humans. But not just any humans. Exceptional, smart, nice, curious humans who are hungry for answers and full of ideas.
A career at Luckie is not about having a typical background. You may be a marketer/designer hybrid who loves crowdsourcing. Or a social media pro who brainstorms brand partnerships between meetings. And you’d definitely need to be a creative who understands the power of big data.
Since the business of human engagement is filled with infinite possibilities, we look for employees that are too. It’s a good time to be at Luckie. Plus, there are doughnuts.
Think you’ve got something (or a lot of things) to bring to the table? Let’s talk.
Half days on Fridays.
Doughnuts and in-house happy hours on Fridays.
We love our humans and their dogs.
We’ll help you save for later.
Full, comprehensive coverage with options.
Because life happens.
Opportunities for continuing education and career growth.
Maternity and paternity paid time off available.
What does Luckie smell like?
"Coffee, snack cakes, brains and Jack Daniels."
What’s the weirdest project you have ever worked on?
"Photoshopping clothes onto Little Debbie snack cakes."
Luckie & Company
We are looking for a Marketing Analytics Analyst, responsible for analyzing large data sets, spread across multiple clients, to derive actionable insights and support strategic marketing decision making in multiple channels including digital, social, direct and traditional advertising.
• Bachelor/Master’s degree in a quantitative discipline such as economics, statistics, business analytics or marketing science
• 1-3 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Experience manipulating data and running analyses using SAS, SPSS, R and/or SQL
• Strong analytical and critical thinking skills. Strong attention to detail
• Experience using Google Analytics, Omniture or comparable web analytics tool
• Experience with multivariate consumer and business segmentation
• Demonstrated ability to visualize data and create dashboards using Tableau or comparable tool
• Execution or understanding of core analytics methodologies (regression, cluster analysis, factor analysis, and decision trees)
• Experience developing reports and analyses from a variety of different sources: email, social, CRM, paid search, SEO, Direct Mail, purchase data. Digital experience is a huge plus
• Ability to derive actionable and strategic insights from large sets of data with minimal oversight. Knows the difference between an insight, analysis and reporting
• Strong communications skills (both external and internal). The ability to explain complex mathematical concepts to less data-savvy stakeholders is a plus. Ability to handle client presentations articulately and professionally
• Highly proficient at Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint
• Experience working in a Marketing/Advertising Agency servicing multiple clients
If you don’t meet the qualifications, but are just finishing a relevant advanced degree, we still want to hear from you. Luckie is the place to go from crunching numbers to truly being able to derive insights that translate into strategic business decisions
Luckie & Company
The Engagement Coordinator works with the strategic engagement (account) team in coordinating and executing day-to-day Client activities and projects. In this role, the Coordinator is responsible for timely execution of all assigned work, overseeing and directing multiple projects at a time, ensuring projects meet or exceed internal team and client expectations, and are delivered on-time and on-budget. Impeccable communication and organizational abilities are a prerequisite for consideration.