We're looking for a new team member to join our healthcare/pharma industries team and support leadership in establishing and managing meaningful long-term relationships with our clients, our teams and our vendors. You'll be an important part of the Strategic Engagement Team, where strategy and relationships drive revenue.
As a Senior Engagement Manager (Senior Account Executive), you’ll be:
A rock star – successfully cultivating client relationships while keeping agency management abreast of client objectives, opportunities, issues, successes and key personnel changes
An expert – all-knowing as to the status of your accounts, regardless of responsibility level, making sure work is done on time and on budget, collaborating with workflow and Project Management teams
An amazing multi-tasker – really, we don’t know how you do it all!
- Opening jobs, presenting work estimates to client for approval, ensuring no agency work begins without prior written consent (while still anticipating needs and working with supervision to forecast)
- Reviewing work prior to presenting to client and ensuring the work is on strategy
- Partner with team on legal submissions and ensuring final approvals are received prior to launches
- Preparing written status reports for clients (also to be shared internally as requested); attending and often leading regular status meetings
- Coordinating monthly client billing, reviewing and approving invoices prior to sending
- Developing agency recommendations and points of view for client presentations
- Proactively looking for organic growth opportunities to increase revenue
- Effectively work with remote teams and partner agencies to build annual plans, budgets, timelines, etc.
- Function autonomously with managing up to manger, SBU leadership and senior agency leadership
- A team player – working closely and collaboratively with Workflow/PMO
- 3+ years progressive agency experience with digital marketing including websites, banners, eCRM, etc.
- Ideal candidate will have both digital and healthcare or pharma experience
- Prior experience in pharma or healthcare marketing on the direct to patient or provider side is preferred, but not required
- Account work on clients with digital components is essential
- Must demonstrate competency in both written and verbal communication
- Proficiency in workplace technology is required
- Must complete criminal background check
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field preferred
- Ability to travel as needed and collaborate with remote teams
- Consistently demonstrate active problem resolution
- Commitment to learning the healthcare industry
- Strong interest in technology, innovation, and data is a plus
- Social media experience is also a plus