Through your career, you’ve been an insights finder, communications planner, and financial trends watcher. You tell great stories and help your clients connect the dots between human behavior, creative development, and business strategy.
So what’s next?
In this client-facing role, you will work with our Director of Strategy & Planning to lead our bank client into this brave new world.
At Luckie, we help our clients find the human in their brands.
- Relationships are built on what we have in common.
- When there’s a fundamental human connection between a brand and their customers, we open ourselves up to a world of opportunities to learn more, connect better, and communicate more creatively and effectively throughout the customer journey.
That’s where you come in. As our Brand Strategist, you’re:
- on the hunt for insights – a master at qualitative and quantitative research with a keen eye on the intersection of culture, people, and brand
- keeping your head out of sand – you know what’s happing outside the agency world and are actively looking for ideas on how you can translate that to our clients and their brands
- consistently hitting the target – telling compelling stories that engage both client and internal teams and crafting briefs to keep creative visionaries on strategy
- reinforcing the team – participating in new business as an inquisitive and thorough brand strategy expert
- Bachelor’s degree required, master’s degree a plus
- Minimum 3 years of progressive experience in strategic brand planning; agency experience required
- Brand building, marketing, and brand management expertise in some combination of finance, tourism, CPG, utilities, pharma
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Charismatic and powerful presentation skills