Luckie is looking for a Senior Copywriter who has the experience to move quickly, and the hunger to do the best work of their career.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
You’re a total pro writer. You love to concept and executing great ideas. You do all the things you did previously as a “regular” copywriter, but now you’re able to sell your own ideas and are eager to present your work in client meetings. Clients and co-workers respect your talents and opinions. You’re an example to creatives below you, and rather than compete with them, you actively help them succeed. You and your Senior AD partner are one of the go-to teams for big opportunities, and you also create your own opportunities. You make small assignments bigger, and on big assignments, you come through with awards-worthy solutions. You can execute your ideas all the way through production. You have a great attitude and thrive on success, not drama.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Work with a great art director partner on clients like Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama and Regions Bank, as well as new business
- Create social, digital, TV, print, and experiential campaigns
- Come up with great ideas outside of traditional media
- Work directly with your GCD and clients
- Help us make fun work that real people talk about
And a few other must-haves:
- A graduate of an ad portfolio school or ad program at a 4-year college
- 4-5 years experience at an agency
- A great site full of interesting, fresh, well written, and art directed ads
- Hunger to do great work
- A fun person who loves being part of a team
* If this sounds like the right fit for you, please be sure to submit a link to your portfolio or include it in your resume.