Last Updated: 7/15/2013
(“Luckie,” “we” or “us“) when you access and use our websites, including www.luckie.com, www.integrativelogic.com,pr.luckie.com, www.thesocialpath.com and www.luckierethinktank.com (collectively, the “Site“), or when you otherwise communicate with us.
EU and Swiss Safe Harbor. Luckie adheres to the U.S. Department of Commerce’s Safe Harbor Principles and Swiss Safe Harbor Principles (“Safe Harbor Principles”) regarding the collection, processing, sharing and retention of personal information about Site visitors and our Clients located in the European Union and Switzerland. Luckie also adheres to these Safe Harbor Principles when it collects, processes, shares or retains personal information from persons located in the European Union or Switzerland on behalf of its Clients (for example, when Luckie’s Clients in the EU send their own customers’ personal information to Luckie for analysis or processing). Luckie’s Safe Harbor certifications can be found on the U.S. Department of Commerce’s website at http://export.gov/safeharbor/index.asp. Luckie has elected to use the American Arbitration Association to resolve any escalated disputes from Site visitors, Clients or our Clients’ customers located in the European Union or Switzerland regarding our adherence to the Safe Harbor Principles where such disputes could not be resolved by first contacting us at email@example.com.
Collection of Information
Information You Provide to Us
We collect information you provide directly to us via our Site or when you otherwise communicate with us. For example, we collect information when you submit a Contact Us form, post comments to our blogs or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information we may collect include your name, email address, job title, company, comments and any other information you choose to provide.
Information We Collect Automatically Via Our Site
When you access or use our Site, we automatically collect information from your computer or mobile device, including:
- Log Information: We log information about your use of the Site, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the page you visited before navigating to our Site.
- Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We use various technologies to collect information, and this may include sending cookies to your computer or mobile device. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us to improve our Site and your experience, see which areas and features of our Site are popular and count visits. We may also collect information using web beacons (also known as “tracking pixels”). Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in our Site or emails and help deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage and campaign effectiveness and determine whether an email has been opened and acted upon. For more information about cookies, and how to disable them, please see “Your Information Choices” below.
Information We Collect From Other Sources
We may also obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect about you.
Use of Information
We may use information about our Site visitors and current and prospective Clients for various purposes, including to:
- Maintain and improve our products and services;
- Provide and deliver the products and services you request and send related information, including confirmations;
- Respond to comments, questions and requests;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our products and services;
- Link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with better service; and
- Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
Luckie is based in the United States and the information we collect about Clients is governed by U.S. law. By accessing or using our Site or otherwise providing information to us, you consent to the transfer and processing of information to and in the U.S. and other countries.
Sharing of Information
- With vendors and other service providers who need access the information to carry out work on our behalf;
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with any applicable law, regulation or legalprocess, or as otherwise required by any applicable law, rule or regulation;
- To protect the rights and property of Luckie or others; and
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with the spirit or language of our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of Luckie or others;
- If you post any content to our blogs, we may publish this content and make it generally available to any user or visitor of our Site;
- With your consent or at your direction.
We may also share aggregated or de-identified information about you, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
Analytics Services Provided by Others
Your Information Choices
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our website.
Security of Information
Luckie takes reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
Luckie & Company
600 Luckie Drive
Birmingham, AL 35223